We are believing God to do great things in our midst at Church on the Hill this coming year. To that end, we have planned to START THE YEAR RIGHT! Join us for these special services, events and activities so that, together, we can be ready for all that God wants to do in our midst.
– Pastor Alan Langstaff
21 Days to Seek the Lord – We are calling the church to pray and fast (as the Lord leads) for 21 days, January 8th – January 29th, to prepare for what God wants us to do in 2017.
Rap Challenge – We will be continuing the RAP Challenge this coming year and challenging people to read through the New Testament again. In addition, we will be adding an optional reading each week that will allow us to read through the key stories in the Old Testament in chronological order. Be committed. Sign up today!
2M Verse Challenge – Each week we will provide you with a Bible verse for you to meditate on and/or memorize this verse. At the end of the year, you will have built up resources in God’s word to equip you for service in the Kingdom.
Special Services starting with Pastor Alan Langstaff on January 8th, followed by guest speakers the next three Sundays.
- Sunday, 1.8.17 @ 10 AM – Pastor Alan Langstaff will introduce the theme for the year.
- Sunday, 1.15.17 @ 10 AM – Pastor Tom Fox will share a word God has given him for this time.
- Sunday, 1.22.17 @ 10 AM – Pastor Ross Winchester will share how God is moving in Asia and China.
- Sunday, 1.29.17 @ 10 AM – Pastor Paul Anderson will share a vision God has given him about revival.
- Sunday Night Live, 1.29 @ 6PM – Pastor Anthony Hulsebus will share prophetic ministry.