21 DAYS TO SEEK THE LORD We are calling the church to pray and fast (as the Lord leads) for 21 days, January 6 – January 26. The purpose is to seek God for Church on the Hill and ourselves as we move into a new chapter in life and ministry as a church, leading up to the Annual Congregational Meeting on Sunday, February 24th.
At the end of the 21 Days of Prayer, we will have special services. Join us on Sunday, January 27th @ 10 AM and 6 PM with special guest Pastor Anthony Hulsebus.
PRAYER FOR EACH OTHER
Each household will have the opportunity to pray and encourage two other households each week.
PRAYER FOR THE CHURCH
Each week we will also have a specific focus to support the life of the church.
- God’s presence and power to be present in our church.
- God’s provision to be given and needs to be met, including our financial needs.
- God’s healing for people who need a miracle.
- God’s wisdom, as we appoint a new Senior Pastor and a new Deacon Board.
- God’s voice to be heard and for us to respond in faith and obedience, believing that ‘The Best is Yet to Be!’
- God’s love and life to touch each member of our church family.