It’s a new day!
‘Behold I will do a new thing.’ – Isaiah 43:19
2018 is here. What are you going to make of it?
I believe God has something new for Church on the Hill this year.
Will you choose to be a part of His plan?
Let us make a strong start to the year as we begin our 21 Days to Seek the Lord from January 7th – January 28th. Let us seek the Lord and believe for Him to bless and prepare us for all that He wants to do in our midst in 2018!
– Pastor Alan Langstaff
21 Days to Seek the Lord – We are calling the church to pray and fast (as the Lord leads) for 21 days, January 7th – January 28th, to prepare for what God wants us to do in 2017.
Bible Reading – This year, we are making the Bible Reading Program available with a specially printed booklet. You can choose to read either the Old Testament, New Testament or even do both.
Special Services starting with Pastor Alan Langstaff on January 7th, 14th and 21st followed by guest speaker the next Sunday.
- Sunday, 1.7.18 @ 10 AM – Pastor Alan Langstaff – 3 Keys to A Great Year in 2018: Part One – Time
- Sunday, 1.14.18 @ 10 AM – Pastor Alan Langstaff – 3 Keys to A Great Year in 2018: Part Two – Talents
- Sunday, 1.21.18 @ 10 AM – Pastor Alan Langstaff – 3 Keys to A Great Year in 2018: Part Three – Treasures
- Sunday, 1.28.18 @ 10 AM – Pastor Chuck Porta
- Sunday Night Live, 1.28.18 @ 6 PM – Calvin Woods
Healing Room – Thursday, January 25th @ 6:30 PM till 8:30 PM – The Healing Room is a place to encounter the Lord and receive healing prayer and personal ministry. There is no cost. Please invite anyone you know who needs a miracle in their body or a touch from the Lord.
Click here to connect to the COTH facebook page for all the details/events.